Shop the Tri Gift Guide: For Him
Updated: Dec 15, 2020
While public health restrictions contine to keep many of us at home, it was important to me to focus this guide on locally owned businesses who need our support the most. Each item in the Shop the Tri Gift Guide(s) was thoughtly selected with the people I love in mind. In fact, the whole family (well 3 out of 4 of us) got in on the fun and hand-picked items we would genuinely enjoy giving or receiving. One of us, I won't mention any names, even treated themself to a few early birthday gifts! #sagittariusseason
1.Victorinox Swiss Army Fieldforce | Jewelery Design Center | A timepiece is a functional piece of jewelery that can complement an outfit and even be passed down from generation to generation. Gifting a watch can also represent a special moment in time.
2. Axe Throwing Session Gift Card | AXE KPR PSC | Gift an exprience they won't forget. Perfect activity to get your quarantine frustrations out, date night, team building, and more. Ages 8+ with a parent.
3. Beard Wash | Average Joe's Beard Essentials | Locally made with natural ingredients, leaves beards feeling tingly fresh. Also available in Starter Pack.
4. Proof Gastropub Gift Card | Enjoy a true gastropub experience with hand-crafted drinks and grub at two conveinant Tri-Cities locations. The perfect gift for at-home date night or weekend brunch on the patio (Pasco location only.)
5. Augusta Tee | Couver Co. | Golf-lovers will appreciate this fits-true-to-size, silk-screen, hand printed t-shirt from local designer duo.
6. x Heart Soft Hat in Stone with Navy | Love the Tri | Designs inspired by the beautiful Tri-Cities sunsets, profits from each piece in the Love the Tri line are donated to local non-profit organizations and causes.
7. FCO Black Beanie with White Patch | Fisher's Catch Outfitters | Keep warm during chilly mornings fishing on the Columbia. Visit the online store for a variety of merch options as well as Guide Service gift certificates.
8. 2021 Preferred Player Membership | Horn Rapids Golf Course | Give the gift of golf at half price greens and cart fees all year long. More membership plans and add-ons available online.
9. The Sauce Treatment | Boehler Cuts | Haircut, Beard Trim, Hot Towel Shave, Line-up.
There you have it, 9 thoughfully curated (by the Cassidy's) gift suggestions from local businesses and shops for the little babes in your life. Be sure to check out the other guides for her, for the big kids, and for the little babes. Feel free to share, tag, like, follow the brands listed above, etc. Supporting local through engagement is always free!
And, if you're a small business or local brand that would like to be include in future #shopthetri gift guides feel free to send me a message through our contact form.
P.S. Guys, subtly drop the PDF clickable version of this guide in your wife's inbox and accidently bcc your mom, sister, auntie, brother, cousin, boss, coworkers, friends, and neighbor.